Fellowship Online Application Form
All applications must be completed online through this portal. Please refer to the FAQ prior to completing the application.
Please scan all documents (e.g. cover letter, CVs, referee reports) as one PDF.
Only online applications consisting of the following documents will be considered:
- Completion of the online application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three written references from your supervisors (within the last 12 months). Please also include the referees contact details.
- Cover letter which should detail:
- Your desired Fellowship program (upper limb or shoulder)
- Your desired commencement date (month and year)
- Why you wish to apply for this fellowship program
- Your career aspirations
- What you can offer to the fellowship program
- Statement detailing that you will have completed the required surgical examinations (FRACS or higher) prior to commencing the fellowship
- If you are an overseas trained surgeon, a commitment in writing that you intend to return home upon completion of the fellowship program.
Please refer to the FAQ section of this website before submitting your application. The FAQ section provides information on templates for CV and reference reports.